Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Well, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! It feels like it has only been a week or two since I did the craft fair and now had Christmas! And now the new year is just around the corner.... wow.

My husband and I have been engaged for 5 years as of Christmas Eve this year! Talk about time flying by.... I can't believe it has already been 5 whole years! And this summer we will have been married for 5 years. Just doesn't seem possible! :)



In other news, I have been having so many people interested in the hard lotion bars that I made for the craft show that I have been selling out! I've decided to put them up for sale on here as well to help get the word out about them. For the moment I will only be selling to local people because I am not sure how they will ship (they are heat sensitive). However, I an going to send a 'tester' to my sister and if it arrives intact I may start offering them to those outside of my immediate area. So, stay tuned! For those of you in and around Southeastern Colorado that are interested in a lotion bar, let me know!

I will post pictures and prices soon, but for now I am still enjoying my Christmas! :)

I'll see you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment