Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quick update... more to come later!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to check in quick and let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet! I have been really busy getting orders together for all of my wonderful customers who have been ordering lotions and scarves from me! YAY!

I started selling my hard lotion bars on facebook right after my craft fair and they've been a hit ever since! Never heard of a hard bar of lotion? You can check them out HERE and feel free to ask any questions that you might have!

I just learned how to crochet some super awesome ruffled scarves as well! I have been selling them on facebook (of course!) for about 2 weeks now and they are doing great! You have probably seen someone wearing one around... they are very popular! You can check them out HERE! Let me know what you think and if you've seen them before!

I FINALLY got my supplies ordered so that I can make my own all natural soap and lip balms! Unfortunately, because of the popularity of my lotion and scarves lately (because of Valentines Day) I haven't had a chance to make any of it! Soon though, very soon! And I will be posting LOTS of pictures of the soap making process!

Thanks for stopping in to check on me! Visit me at my facebook page (click on either one of the links above) and let me know that you follow me here and that you saw my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment